Skin rejuvenation with dermal filler treatment in Coventry
At APSARAS Clinic we offer patients dermal filler treatment in Coventry, Nottingham, Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Wolverhampton and Stafford, as well as the surrounding cities. There are numerous benefits to undergoing injectable treatments such as dermal fillers, many of which are anti-ageing in nature.
Skin rejuvenation treatments such as dermal fillers can improve many common ageing problems associated with the skin – here Dr. Thevendra from APSARAS Clinic in the West Midlands explains how in 5 simple steps.
Why choose dermal filler treatment?
- In principle, dermal fillers can often look a lot like other injectables, such as muscle relaxing injections and volumisers, however they offer a very different set of results. Depending on where the injections are administered, and how much of the substance is used, dermal fillers can improve facial contours, restore plumpness and volume to areas lacking it (for example: under the eyes) and can even be used to improve the lips, helping to reduce smokers lines and plump the lip line.
- Increasingly more popular year-on-year, dermal filler based anti-ageing treatments offer non-surgical cosmetic results without the need to undergo invasive facial surgery. Whilst dermal fillers can’t replicate the effects of surgery, they can offer great anti-ageing results for men and women.
- Dermal fillers are also an extremely flexible cosmetic injectable and can be used for various different reasons in many different cosmetic treatments. For example, dermal fillers can be used within lip augmentation treatment (where they are used as a plumping tool in order to enhance size and shape of lips), and are also used within non-surgical nose reshaping as a contouring tool to effectively help reshape the nose tip without the need for surgical intervention.
- Combination anti-ageing treatments are also very common, where dermal filler treatment is combined with wrinkle reduction injections to create a well-rounded, tailored approach to treating patients.
- Dermal fillers are a great option for those who are looking to reverse the already visible signs of ageing and create a more natural look to your treatment. Although muscle relaxing injections do help to improve the visible signs of ageing, it’s not their primary job unlike dermal fillers, which can improve even the look of deep set lines and wrinkles vastly and quickly.
Treatment for lines and wrinkles can easily slot in to your lunch break, and at APSARAS Clinic we offer numerous types of non-surgical anti-ageing treatments including Botox, chemical skin peels, thread lifts and of course dermal fillers. For some patients a combination of skin rejuvenation treatments may be the ideal solution, so it’s important to book a consultation.
Consultation for dermal filler treatment
Treating patients from across the Midlands, APSARAS Clinic is based in Coventry but treats patients from surrounding cities including Nottingham, Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Wolverhampton and Stafford. We welcome male and female patients, and ensure all dermal filler treatment plans are tailored specifically to your needs. We aim to meet your expectations but safety is a priority, so a consultation is essential before treatment.