Why are consultations important if you’re considering facial rejuvenation treatment?
Before undergoing any form of non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatment it’s important to know what to expect from a cosmetic consultation. At APSARAS Clinic in the West Midlands we appreciate it can be daunting to undergo anti-ageing treatment, but it needn’t be.
Whether you decide to rejuvenate your skin with platelet rich plasma therapy or a chemical skin peel, or you want to have your lines and wrinkles reduced with one of the variety of anti-ageing injectables on offer, the aesthetics team at APSARAS Clinic will be on hand so you’re fully aware of what to expect from your consultation – and the subsequent skin rejuvenation treatment treatments you undergo.
To understand what to expect from your facial rejuvenation treatment consultation, it’s helpful to do a little research prior to both deciding on your treatment, and booking the appointment with the clinic. It’s good to have an idea of what you believe your problem area/s to be, and to have a rough idea of what the type of facial rejuvenation treatment you want will cost. Is it affordable? Will it improve your self-esteem?
During the consultation, Dr. Thevendra – a cosmetic doctor – will take on board your concerns and your wishes, and then tailor a skin rejuvenation treatment plan to address your needs. This may include offering a different form of facial rejuvenation treatment from what you initially expected, or a combination of several non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments to get the best result.
5 top tips for facial rejuvenation treatment in West Midlands
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions or to see examples of previous facial rejuvenation treatment performed within the clinic. If you want to know how many years your chosen cosmetic doctor has been performing this treatment just ask!
- If you’re feeling confused or worried about any part of the facial rejuvenation treatment make sure you speak up. The consultation is not just about meeting your doctor, it’s about your happiness in the long term.
- Don’t forget to ask about the recovery times, as you’ll need to factor this into your decision making process.
- Perhaps explain why you are opting for facial rejuvenation treatment to allow your cosmetic expert to tailor your treatment plan further.
- Remember to ask about the results in advance; how long will they last, will you need top-up treatments to maintain the look. For example, Botox is great at keeping lines and wrinkles at bay as a skin rejuvenation treatment, but if you want to maintain the look it’s not a one-off process.
You’ll require repeat anti-ageing treatments every 6-18 months. This can be costly over time, but its semi-permanent nature also means if you dislike the results you can opt to stop treatment.
Dr. Thevendra is a cosmetic doctor in the West Midlands, he says: “Ask about the risks as well as the rewards. Non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments, for example, are simple, quick and relatively low risk, but as with all cosmetic treatments there are some risks and side-effects you should take into consideration. Always ask your practitioner about the associated risks with your chosen skin rejuvenation treatment and go away to think it over.”
Don’t feel pressured into make a decision, and always go with your gut instinct. If you don’t feel the facial rejuvenation treatment offered is right for you, you aren’t obliged to undergo it. Your safety and happiness is the most important thing. For more information about anti-ageing skin rejuvenation treatment like dermal fillers, muscle relaxing injections, or booking a consultation contact the clinic’s reception today by telephone on 02476 693700. We treat patients from the West Midlands as well as the East Midlands, including cities such as Derby, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.