Choosing the best skin rejuvenation treatments in West Midlands
At APSARAS Clinic in Coventry we offer skin rejuvenation treatments. Having fresh-feeling and perfectly glowing skin is something most women would admit to seeking the secret to, but with hormones and pollution, not to mention the inevitable effects of ageing, it is very hard to keep our skin looking clear each and every day – no matter how hard we try. Non-surgical skin improvement treatments available from Dr Thevendra could be the solution you’re looking for.
For some patients, cosmetic surgery may be the right option in a bid to solve skin concerns and problems, but for some patients it is an option they either don’t or won’t consider. In many cases, non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments can be offered to rejuvenate the skin. Nowadays, cosmetic clinics can offer a wide variety of skin rejuvenation treatments to help rejuvenate the face.
Whilst the results cannot rival surgery in terms of longevity and so on, they are a viable for of facial rejuvenation for many patients. Whether non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments are right for you depends on your concerns, and what you wish to achieve both immediately and in the long run.
APSARAS Clinic provides a wide range of non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments tailored specifically to your needs; all without you having to go under the knife. From wrinkles to thread veins, Dr Thevendra has the procedures to hide the negative effects these problems have on your skin. Below you’ll find two skin concerns and treatments that can help to improve your skin and improve your confidence.
Please note: You’ll need to book a consultation for an assessment in order to find out which non-surgical skin improvement treatments may be helpful to you.
Acne and acne scarring
If you are seeking treatment for the appearance of acne (spots) and subsequent scarring this may have left you with, then APSARAS Clinic can offer several forms of skin rejuvenation treatments, including:
– Chemical skin peels – removes layers of damage skin in a controlled and safe way to reveal new healthy skin. Various strengths are available – full consultation required to determine which, if any, is suitable for you.
– Microneedling – stimulates collagen and promotes new skin growth and repair. A consultation will be required to make sure you are a suitable candidate for this non-surgical skin improvement treatment.
– Dermabrasion – a skin rejuvenation treatment to help improve the texture of skin on the face.
Lines and wrinkles
For patients looking to rejuvenate their skin and reduce the appearance of ageing lines and wrinkles from around the eyes or forehead, then anti-wrinkle non-surgical skin improvement treatments might be helpful. You will need to book a consultation to determine suitability.
- Dermal fillers – help to reduce lines and wrinkles around the eyes and lips. The results can last up to 18 months, but this varies on a patient to patient basis.
- Muscle relaxing injections – freeze the facial muscle/s their injected into resulting in a reduction in movement. In turn this minimises new wrinkles from forming.
These non-surgical skin improvement treatments generally take from 30 minutes to an hour and a half, although this may vary depending on your concerns. Dr Thevendra will explain your treatment options and give you all the information you require during consultation to ensure you’re fully understanding of the non-surgical skin improvement treatments on offer to help you.
Book your consultation at APSARAS Clinic and love the skin you’re in again thanks to skin rejuvenation treatments.