Three non-surgical anti-ageing options to rejuvenate the upper face
As we age the skin around our eyes loses elasticity and, for most of us, by the time we hit our mid-thirties lines and wrinkles have started to form. It’s a fairly slow process, but once the signs of ageing have started to become apparent, patients often begin to see others. If you are concerned about sagging skin around the eyes, crows feet, fine lines and wrinkles, and even dark circles there are non-surgical anti-ageing treatment available that might prove beneficial to you.
At APSARAS Clinic in Coventry we treat many patients from the Midlands and beyond that are keen to see the effects of non-surgical anti-ageing treatments for themselves. Offering anti-ageing treatments in Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, as well as Coventry, means we now have more patients than ever seeking solutions to facial ageing. Whether you’re interested in injectable anti-ageing or chemical skin peels for facial rejuvenation, the team at APSARAS are happy to discuss all of your options.
Here are some of the most common concerns and the treatments we can offer to improve them for you:
Lines and wrinkles
- If crows feet and wrinkles around your eyes are the concern, you may find non-surgical anti-ageing treatments like dermal fillers can offer you a solution. Using hylaronic acid to restore youthful volume, fine lines and wrinkles can be reduced and improved significantly with these gel-filled injections.
- Quick, simple and offering results that last 12-18 months (at least double the time muscle relaxing injections like Botox last) dermal fillers are a universally popular non-surgical anti-ageing treatment here at APSARAS.
- The eyes can be a real giveaway of our age, and many patients come to APSARAS Clinic seeking help to shrink their eye bags and tighten up lose skin.
- Of course, blepharoplasty surgery can help dramatically but invasive cosmetic surgery isn’t something that suits everyone. We offer volumisers that can be used to improve the lower eye area, giving patients a more youthful, rested look without undergoing surgery.
- Puffiness under the eyes and dark circles can be ageing but they’re easily treated. In fact, at APSARAS Clinic we offer an instant fix that lasts up to 12 hours – ideal if you’re keen to look your best at all those festive parties on the horizon.
- Hollywood Magic Eye Serum dramatically reduces puffiness around the eyes, fine lines, dark circles and even tightens sagging skin.
With introductory offers – and effective results within minutes on some of these treatments – it’s easy to see why patients are flocking to try non-surgical anti-ageing treatments.
The best way to determine which non-surgical anti-ageing treatment is right for your needs is to book a consultation with Dr. Thevendra at APSARAS Clinic. We tailor our treatment plans to suit each patient individually – a vital service that’s often lacking in many chain cosmetic clinics. Trust the experts with your treatment and you can guarantee excellent results.
A personal treatment plan ensures that whatever non-surgical anti-ageing procedures you decide on, you will be treated as an individual, and therefore we don’t offer a one size fits all service. Call the clinic today on 02476 693700 to find out more about any of the three treatments listed