Treating acne with skin rejuvenation treatments at APSARAS Clinic
If you suffer with acne and spot prone skin the chances are you’ve already tried every skincare product you can possibly find, or spent many visits at the doctor’s being prescribed creams and tablets that have little to no effect. If your spots and red skin are now affecting your self-esteem as well as just your skin perhaps it’s time to invest in a skin rejuvenation treatment for acne at APSARAS Clinic in Coventry.
Acne is a common skin condition that often affects teenagers and young adults of both sexes. The pimples can range from mild surface blackheads and whiteheads to red and inflamed spots or cysts. They can have long lasting effects which may result in sore red blotches and even scarring.
The main influences of acne are hormones, oily skin, bacteria and inflammation. Most outbreaks start through stages of puberty as this is when your hormone’s start to produce. A hormone called androgen causes the sebaceous glands to enlarge, which is perfectly normal, but when they become over stimulated is when acne appears.
Over stimulation of the sebaceous glands causes it to produce extra oil which mixes with common skin bacteria and dead skin cells. The extra oil effects this normal process and makes it clog up which, in turn, causes acne. As the glands clog more bacteria is produced and when this happens, naturally, your body will send an army of white cells to attack the infected area, which results in inflammation. Stress can also cause this to happen too.
Treating acne and skin rejuvenation treatments
- Keeping your skin clean is most definitely important each and every day, although this may not prevent spots from occurring or spreading. You should aim to wash the skin twice a day with a mild soap or cleanser and moisturise if skin tends to be dry.
- There are then many types of skin rejuvenation treatments available to reduce and improve acne.
- Acne is highly unique in each person that suffers with it, and so treatments to suit your specific type of acne will vary. A consultation with Dr. Thevendra will provide the answer to this.
- If antibiotics or prescribed creams aren’t helping then perhaps Dr. Thevendra’s range of skin rejuvenation treatments could be the answer for you.
- We have non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatments for spots and blackheads, adult acne, including dermaroller treatment and chemical skin peels.
- Treatment times and session requirements vary patient to patient; this will be discussed during your consultation.
Booking a consultation is the most important part of a patient’s journey as it gives Dr. Thevendra a chance to listen to your concerns, assess your skin, and advise the best treatment to suit your specific acne.
During this relaxed one-to-one session we will carry out a skin assessment and discuss your options in detail. New patients always get a free 30 minute consultation and for existing customers, all appointments start with a mini-consultation and update. An appointment can be booked by phoning (024) 7 669 3700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Treat your painful acne and spot the difference in your skin and self-esteem with my treatments at APSARAS Clinic; treating patients for acne in Debry, Coventry, Leicester, Birmingham and Solihull.