Treating thread veins on face and body
Spider veins, thin blue lines, worming veins: call them what you like, but most sufferers of these unsightly veins are looking for a way to say goodbye to them for good. Treating thread veins is easier than ever, and thanks to clinic like APSARAS Clinic in Coventry, there are numerous ways to banish
Often associated with the elderly, thread veins can be a real source of embarrassment for younger patients who suffer with these blue and purple lines. If you’re suffering from painful or unsightly veins on your face, body or legs, maybe you need to look into cosmetic treatments.
Treating thread veins on the face and body can help to improve your self-esteem, and most treatments are incredibly quick with long-term results. Sclerotherapy is a popular procedure that involves an injection into the leg veins, or blood vessels, in order to reduce or eradicate the visibility of the unwanted veins:
- The injected substance causes the vein, or vessel, to swell and react causing the walls of the thread vein to stick together and fade.
- Treating thread veins on face and body in this way will mean they disappear from visible view after the treatment, however some veins do need multiple sessions to get the best possible results.
- Spider and thread veins and varicose veins can be corrected thanks to this treatment, so if you have a road map of red, purple or blue leg veins, this could help you.
Like all cosmetic procedures there are risks involved in treating thread veins on face and body that need to be considered about before undergoing thread vein reduction treatment. Possible side effects or risks to undergoing treatment for thread veins on face and body include:
- A slight change in pigmentation along the treated vein
- Possible bruising or blistering and pain at the site of the targeted vein.
- If you have any further questions or would like more information on the risks involved in this treatment we suggest you talk to APSARAS Clinic’s Dr. Thevendra; a vein treatment specialist in the Midlands.
There are many positives to treating thread veins on face and body not least that you will be able to go makeup free or enjoy clothes you may have been unable to wear before. Also the self-esteem boost you will gain from the treatment is often the biggest reward, as having face or leg veins that are noticeable can really affect your overall confidence.
Treating thread veins on face and body has never been simpler, and can fit easily into your life. Patients are free to go home or return, motherhood, or to work right after thread vein treatment. A consultation with Dr. Thevendra will determine whether thread vein reduction treatment is suitable for you. Treating thread veins on face and body can usually be undertaken by anyone that is suffering with visible face and leg veins. Like any cosmetic procedure, your suitability will be determined in a consultation before you undergo the treatment, and the rest of your overall health will also be checked.
APSARAS Clinic in Coventry has been treating patients from Birmingham, Derby, Leicester and the Midlands for many years, and Dr. Thevendra is a specialist in conditions such as thread veins and varicose veins. If you would like more information on treating thread veins on face and body, or any other surgical and non-surgical treatment Dr Thevendra offers, including dermal fillers, platelet rich plasma therapy and muscle relaxing injections, then book your consultation today. Meet the team and discover how APSARAS Clinic can help rejuvenate your skin and your confidence.